Best free iPad Apps for photographers…
- Adobe Photoshop Express - This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
- Instagram - >15 million users love Instagram! It’s a free, fun, and simple way to make and share gorgeous photos on your iPhone (and iPad).
- moreBeaute2 - Make yourself look natural and gorgerous! moreBeaute is a FREE photo editing application designed for iPhone/iPod/iPad. It brightens, lightens your skin tone and smoothes your skin in just 2 easy steps, no make-up skills needed!
- LongTime Exposure Calculator - Tool for photographers which use neutral density filter (nd) for capturing long time exposures. Determine the exposure time without attached filter. Calculate the exposure time for your ND-filter with LongTime.
- Photosynth - Interactive Panorama Capture and Sharing
- Flickr - Share your photos. Watch the world. Flickr® for the iPhone enables photo-sharing on the go - from your phone, to the world.
- Dropbox - Free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. Any file you save to your Dropbox is accessible from all your computers, iPhone, iPad and even the Dropbox website!
- Flipboard - Beautifully designed for iPad and iPhone, Flipboard creates a personalized magazine out of everything being shared with you. Flip through your tumblr dashboard, your Facebook newsfeed, tweets from your Twitter timeline, photos from Instagram friends, sounds from SoundCloud and much more.
- Pandora Radio - Pandora Radio is free personalized radio that only plays music you’ll love. Just start with the name of one of your favorite artists, songs or classical composers and Pandora will create a custom “station” that plays similar music